Dir: William Wyler
USA, 1953, 118min, DCP
Cast: Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Eddie Albert
William Wyler’s timeless romantic comedy is a perfect introduction to Audrey Hepburn as a star of the screen. A true blue blood flawlessly fitting the role of a runaway princess, her naïve sense of fun and charming performance gained her enormous popularity and three prominent Best Actress awards. A day of freedom running rings round Rome, Hepburn and Gregory Peck’s charismatic, rascally reporter blast The Mouth of Truth to fame – now does more than rattle a conscience but become a lover’s game.
1954 Academy Awards, Best Actress, Best Writing, Best Costume Design
1954 Golden Globe Awards, Best Actress (Drama)
1954 BAFTA Film Awards, Best British Actress
19.8.2018(SUN): Post-screening seminar with Ernest Chan and Geoffrey Wong
Venue: Tai Kwun JC Cube
Conducted in Cantonese
Enchanting Grace – Audrey Hepburn
Full House 19/08/2018 (Sun)
Full House 23/08/2018 (Thu)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall (Venue)
- Hong Kong Film Archive (Venue)
- K11 Art House (Venue)
- EMP Cinemas iSQUARE (Venue)
- The Metroplex (Venue)
- Festival Grand Cinema (Venue)
- the sky (Venue)
- MCL Telford Cinema (Venue)
- Tai Kwun (Venue)
- MOViE MOViE (Venue)
- CINE FAN ONLINE
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. For screenings at ALL commercial cinemas, tickets are available at URBTIX till 5:00pm one day before respective screenings. After that, tickets will be available only at the box office of the screening venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre, HK Film Archive and Tai Kwun: For screenings that are about to start in 1 hour, all remaining tickets can only be bought at the box offices of the respective screening venues.
4. For the sold-out screenings at HK Arts Centre and HK Film Archive, a limited number of standing tickets are available at the URBTIX Outlets of the respective venues 30 minutes prior to the screening time. Seating is not guaranteed and subject to availability 30 minutes after the screening time. Each person can purchase 1 standing ticket. The availability of standing tickets is subject to change without prior notice.
5. Screenings at HK Science Museum: There is no URBTIX Outlet at the venue. Tickets are available at URBTIX till 1 hour prior to the respective screenings. Door ticket counter opens 30 minutes before the screening. Limited tickets to non-sold out screenings will be available at the door, subject to availability (Cash Only).
6. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS will appreciate its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.