The second screening of “Back to the Cinema” is Farewell Song by acclaimed Japanese writer-director SHIOTA Akihiko (Harmful Insect and Wet Woman in The Wind). Featuring popular stars KOMATSU Nana, KADOWAKI Mugi and NARITA Ryo, this coming-of-age drama about a female duo band setting out on their final tour and resolving their intricate relationship is a celebration of youthful passion. There will be a film talk with guest speaker filmmaker Heiward MAK (in Chinese only).
Stay tuned for other festival pick, award winner and restored classic coming up!
Join us now and get a chance to enjoy the free screenings!
Date: 14/6/2020 (Sun)
Venue: K11 Art House
- Online registration (click here) will start at 10:00 am on 9/6 (Tue). Each Cine Fan is entitled to 1 ticket. Limited seats are available. First-come, first-served.
- Only available for Cine Fans who have paid membership fee by 11:59 pm, 7/6 (Sun).
- Join us and get 2 ticket vouchers for Cine Fan programmes.
- Under government regulations, 50% theatrical occupancy will be implemented. Ticket redemption will start 30-min prior to the screening. Cine Fans who have made the reservation are required to present their e-tickets and valid Cine Fan Privilege cards to HKIFF staff for ticket redemption.
- In case of disputes, HKIFFS reserves the right to make the final decision.
Special acknowledgment: UA Cinema Circuit Ltd.