Dir: Jakob Lass
Germany, 2017, 90 mins, DCP
Cast: Ella Rumpf, Maria-Victoria Dragus, Enno Trebs
When a mysterious heroine, known only as Tiger, comes to the rescue of a young female security guard, the pair band together and embark on an anarchic feminist peacekeeping mission, making the streets safer for women everywhere. Rocking the scene are two of Europe’s most promising actresses – Ella Rumpf is the mocking queen of attitude after her meaty role in Raw (41st HKIFF), and Maria Dragus, who plays the entangled daughter in Graduation (41st HKIFF), makes a surprise twist transforming a silly fool-turned-psycho. Releasing the propulsive energy of youth, Jakob Lass’ mostly improvised indie stirs a cool whirlwind of frantic fun, and moral qualms.
2017 Berlin International Film Festival
Tickets available at screening venue on screening date 17/08/2017 (Thu)
Tickets available at screening venue on screening date 21/08/2017 (Mon)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall (Venue)
- Hong Kong Film Archive (Venue)
- The Grand Cinema (Venue)
- The Metroplex (Venue)
- Festival Grand Cinema (Venue)
- the sky (Venue)
- Broadway Hollywood (Venue)
- UA Cine Moko (Venue)
- MCL Telford Cinema (Venue)
- Grand Windsor Cinema (Venue)
- Tai Kwun (Venue)
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at HK Science Museum: There is no URBTIX Outlet at the venue. Tickets are available at URBTIX till one hour prior to respective screenings. Door ticket counter opens 30 minutes before the screening. Limited tickets to non-sold out screenings will be available at the door, subject to availability (Cash Only).
3. While it is the HKIFF’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, HKIFF will appreciate its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.