Dir: Jakob Lass
Germany, 2017, 90 mins, DCP
Cast: Ella Rumpf, Maria-Victoria Dragus, Enno Trebs
When a mysterious heroine, known only as Tiger, comes to the rescue of a young female security guard, the pair band together and embark on an anarchic feminist peacekeeping mission, making the streets safer for women everywhere. Rocking the scene are two of Europe’s most promising actresses – Ella Rumpf is the mocking queen of attitude after her meaty role in Raw (41st HKIFF), and Maria Dragus, who plays the entangled daughter in Graduation (41st HKIFF), makes a surprise twist transforming a silly fool-turned-psycho. Releasing the propulsive energy of youth, Jakob Lass’ mostly improvised indie stirs a cool whirlwind of frantic fun, and moral qualms.
2017 Berlin International Film Festival
Tickets available at screening venue on screening date 17/08/2017 (Thu)
Tickets available at screening venue on screening date 21/08/2017 (Mon)
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Louis Koo Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall (Venue)
- Hong Kong Film Archive (Venue)
- K11 Art House (Venue)
- The Metroplex (Venue)
- Festival Grand Cinema (Venue)
- the sky (Venue)
- MCL Telford Cinema (Venue)
- Tai Kwun (Venue)
- MOViE MOViE (Venue)
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. For screenings at ALL commercial cinemas, tickets are available at URBTIX till 5:00pm one day before respective screenings. After that, tickets will be available only at the box office of the screening venue on the day of screening, subject to availability.
3. Screenings at HK Arts Centre, HK Film Archive and Tai Kwun: For screenings that are about to start in 1 hour, all remaining tickets can only be bought at the box offices of the respective screening venues.
4. For the sold-out screenings at HK Arts Centre and HK Film Archive, a limited number of standing tickets are available at the URBTIX Outlets of the respective venues 30 minutes prior to the screening time. Seating is not guaranteed and subject to availability 30 minutes after the screening time. Each person can purchase 1 standing ticket. The availability of standing tickets is subject to change without prior notice.
5. Screenings at HK Science Museum: There is no URBTIX Outlet at the venue. Tickets are available at URBTIX till 1 hour prior to the respective screenings. Door ticket counter opens 30 minutes before the screening. Limited tickets to non-sold out screenings will be available at the door, subject to availability (Cash Only).
6. While it is the HKIFFS’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, the HKIFFS will appreciate its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.