Dir: Don Siegel
USA, 1971, 102min, DCP
Cast: Clint Eastwood, Andrew Robinson, Harry Guardino
Three years after Bullitt , another cop takes on San Francisco, scored again by Lalo Schifrin but with a higher body count. Harry Callahan – Clint Eastwood’s iconic role – is brutally effective rather than cool and his pursuit of Scorpio, the terrorist killer, involves intensely personal confrontations of guns and deaths. But long after Harry delivers the movie’s most famous line – “‘Do I feel lucky?’ ‘Well, do you, punk?'” – we come to see this question of life itself as a challenge to the cop and the system.
- Hong Kong Arts Centre Cinema (Venue)
- HK Science Museum Lecture Hall (Venue)
- Hong Kong Film Archive (Venue)
- The Grand Cinema (Venue)
- The Metroplex (Venue)
- Festival Grand Cinema (Venue)
- the sky (Venue)
- Broadway Hollywood (Venue)
- UA Cine Moko (Venue)
- MCL Telford Cinema (Venue)
- Grand Windsor Cinema (Venue)
- Tai Kwun (Venue)
- Chinese Subtitles
- Category III
- Post-screening discussion with the director
- Director and/or actor(s) will meet the audience
- Post-screening talk
- Full House
1. Unless otherwise stated, all films (except English-speaking films) are subtitled in English.
2. Screenings at HK Science Museum: There is no URBTIX Outlet at the venue. Tickets are available at URBTIX till one hour prior to respective screenings. Door ticket counter opens 30 minutes before the screening. Limited tickets to non-sold out screenings will be available at the door, subject to availability (Cash Only).
3. While it is the HKIFF’s policy to secure the best possible print of the original version for all its screenings, HKIFF will appreciate its patrons’ understanding on occasions when less than perfect screening copies are screened.